Long time never post =) really feel lots better now, after having long chats with dap hne on msn and sms-ing Audrey. Nice people really =) Mom and bro went to Tai wan for holiday, but will be coming back today. After a long time of not posting I kinda can’t remember what went on the past week, so I’ll write backwards =P
Went out with my ex i t e classmates after usual Sunday class, Saturday had dinner at Mei’s house with her family before going to i kea and giant for some shopping, her mom’s cooking is really good =) ate ben & jer ries too!! Nice!! Saw Mei kena slam on Friday, hope your hand’s ok, went very early to do warm up, cause no one around, at the end of class sen sei said my energy level very bad that day.. =( Thursday, met high school drop chicken on the floor after driving lesson, walked at tam one for awhile before going Mei’s house to watch M J’s concert video and dinner. Oh I also read a few pages from the last hairy pot ter book, Sna pe’s a good guy!! Yay =D had Aik ido on Wednesday, Tuesday and Monday, driving on Tuesday
Would like to end by saying thanks to Aud rey and Dap hne =) but I doubt both will see this =P, one will get bored after reading the first passage, the other don’t have my blog link. Alright, Aik ido later!!