EDITED ----I am very nervous abt taking my colour test tomorrow. Wish me luck k, haha I think only 1 or 2 people will wish me on time. Seriously, passing the colour test would make my day, or even my week la..that’s the only test I’m worried abt, don’t even care if I fail the other tests numerous times =P
“Every beat of my heart
Tears me further apart
I'm lost and alone in the dark”
Lyrics to a song by Rod Stewart, that was almost how I was feeling the past few days, felt really down and out. After talking to MEI I realized something important. And I’m truly grateful to her, feel I’m enlightened and leveled up as a human being. Also I wanna thank Aud rey for being there for me if I need her. And those words you speak are so beautiful and lovely. I know I’m not the best person on earth, but I have the best friends anyone could ever have =) just a few words of mention isn’t testimonial to how important they are to me, nor is it sufficient to show how much I’m appreciative of them. I’m not christian nor have I any religion, but I think god works in mysterious ways, he screwed up while creating me, but he gave me the best friends he could create
I feel quite tired. After tomorrow’s training I’d have trained Aik ido consecutively for 8 days. And I just watched the U S A idol show, oldies are great!! Who else would be invited if not them hall-of-famers and legends? I’m still living in the past in terms of music =)