Long time no post le, been busy with N D P rehearsals, which are extremely boring, and stupid bookout timings have made me missed the last few Friday practices.
Last last week, can't really remember what happened so I'll just skip it, had rehearsals on Saturday, went out to buy with my friend my friend's present, ate at my grandma's then booked in, really short weekend.
Had duty again last week, all the tests are coming up le, need to work on fitness again, pass S O C and I P P t silver I happy le, but hope can get the two day off from the tests. Told my Officer about the Japan trip le, strangely the chances I can go are lower than the last, thought this new commander is more welfare orientated. Last ditch effort le, got the letter!! If that fails, drastic measures, ask him call Sensei, hahaha. But I really wanna go...
Thursday had rehearsals, went Mari na Squa re during the break, there were this group of student tourists from Thailand, and this girl waved at me =) hahaha, not at everyone!! Thought she was waving at someone else, so I looked away, when I turned back to look, she waved at me again!! Hahaha, cannot let my head get too heavy ah!!
Missed class on Friday, had rehearsals on Saturday, same of everything, come Sunday, had a little celebration for my birthday, ab it last minute so didn't get to ask everyone properly. And I think I wasn't a good host that day. But nevermind, got some people didn't come eh..
Monday went to watch the Hulk with Mei and her Jie. Was an ok show, Ironman is still the best superhero movie i think!! Went training after that.
Didn't do much today, gonna eat and get ready to go back to camp. Hope this friday I get to go for training. Hope I CAN GO JAPAN FOR AIK IDO!!!!!!
And all the best to those having exams!! And for those who start school, holidays will come soon!!! And for me, ar my will end soon!!!
And in case anyone who reads my blog don't know, tomorrow's my birthday!! Happy birthday to me!!!
Oh ya, appreciate all those who came and thanks for the presents!! I'll remember the cream on my face =P
Nothing else le right?? Take care, Bye