<body>




Classic-ians

Please fill this up yourself :X
----

The newest creation of word:
Classic-ians
Blog's main colour :
Watermelon's colour (:

TAGBOARD



Links

` Joey Mei
` Jorina
` TTD

07 June, 2008
; 48 weeks to ord!! i think

Continued,

Sunday, two sessions today, the children session, and the seniors only session. Went to help out with the kids as usual, things were going ok until Fujii Sen sei took over class, I think the things he taught were too complicated for the kids to follow, and they end up making fools of themselves. In contrast, the senior class went very well, I mean, children and adults, you get the picture. Nothing much after lesson, went home to rest.

Went to the S I A dojo on Monday, long time since I've been here, its a nice dojo, cause its air-conditioned :P hahaha, but due to the low temperature, the mat's always very hard, and slamming gets a little painful, and the mats have holes!! Had a little Em bu kai after training by ourselves and Fujii Sen sei, Penny Sensei lead our Em bu kai, wasn't really prepared for it but I think I did pretty well. Went for dinner after that before heading back to camp.

Had field camp again, so much for the promises that we won't have anymore field camps until September. It was alright, first day was super tiring, trekked through the jungle, and I saw durians on the ground!! Hahaha, I used to have doubts that durians grow on trees ;P the next two days were ok.

Going back to camp tonight, for guard duty, heard that I'll be involved in the N ational D ay things next week onwards. And Mei said she won't be coming back to Aik ido, sad, but its her decision and I'll respect and be supportive about that, Sen seis will miss you too Mei!! Just do your best in whatever you decide on k!! =) But of course we'll always welcome you back!!

Gonna stop here today, I have one wish, for time to pass faster for the remainder of my army, I'm gonna party like crazy when I’m out of army!! Haha, we see how next year!! :D




8:43 PM
...